[thelist] open source development network

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Mon Aug 21 09:06:53 CDT 2000

I think we're doing pretty well now without extensive moderation methods.
Evolt has a balance that ti might not be wise to play with.

I like the idea of being a part of this open source development network but
at the same time sck at biljettpoolen.se brought up a very good point.

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life
you deserved, but have never been able to reach. --Ayn Rand