[thelist] opening sized window from jump menu

Jay Turley jay at weberrific.org
Mon Aug 21 12:09:43 CDT 2000

Okay, try this:

<head>
	<title>Untitled</title>
function openWin() {
  var newURL=document.nav.url.options[document.nav.url.selectedIndex].value;
  window.open(newURL,'','height=200,width=150,resizeable=1');

}
</script>
</head>
<form name="nav">
<select name="url" onChange="openWin()">
  <option value="Hi">Hi</option>
  <option value="Hello">Hello</option>
</select>
</form>

  http://www.weberrific.org
 "Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology"