[thelist] opening sized window from jump menu

Jay Turley jay at weberrific.org
Mon Aug 21 12:09:43 CDT 2000

Okay, try this:

function openWin() {
  var newURL=document.nav.url.options[document.nav.url.selectedIndex].value;

<form name="nav">
<select name="url" onChange="openWin()">
  <option value="Hi">Hi</option>
  <option value="Hello">Hello</option>

 "Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology"