[thelist] RE: Razorfish retaliates - there's a reason for the cost

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 21 23:00:36 CDT 2000

fwiw, that was my comment, it was quoted by vlad (without '>'s, which is why i think you
confused it)...

but i still stand by the idea that rolling out a content-tool isn't worth 10mil... and i am aware of all
the add-on expenses and the like...

i think a few people covered it here... you are paying for the name, certainly not the skill...