[thelist] Domain Delegation from Joker

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Mon Aug 21 23:09:40 CDT 2000

I'm curious as to why you are changing registrars? with joker (also gandi)
you are the acknowledged owner but with interbic registrars (like NSI) you
have fewer rights.

I am contemplating moving to gandi so I am curious as to why you are moving
in the other direction...

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely
miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all
I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.
--Agatha Christie