[thelist] The domain name registration confusion

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Tue Aug 22 01:26:47 CDT 2000

http://www.domainnamebuyersguide.com/ has some useful info, tho it won't
answer all of your questions.

here is some info about CORE from their site

http://corenic.org/about_core/fact.htm

hth. I don't know much either!

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of
cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom. --Bertrand Russell