[thelist] Domain Delegation from Joker

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Tue Aug 22 07:47:35 CDT 2000

ah I see. I thought you said something before about changing registrars...

At gandi.net the process is also not so user-friendly but the price and
terms rock! My impression of joker is that its basically the same deal.

With NSI and Enom, changes were finalized within 24-36 hours. But with Gandi
it has taken up to 5 days...

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
All the evils, abuses, and iniquities, popularly ascribed to businessmen and
to capitalism, were not caused by an unregulated economy or by a free
market, but by government intervention into the economy. --Ayn Rand