[thelist] open source development network

Kingorbitao at aol.com Kingorbitao at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 10:02:24 CDT 2000

In a message dated 8/21/00 11:48:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
djc at five2one.org writes:

<< Its not that I'm doing it *for* evolt, rather, as a member
 of evolt this is something I find brings my involvement in sharing and
 helping to another level. I would encourage anyone and everyone to do
 something similar. Don't do it for evolt though, do it because you want
 to help out. >>

"I'm not doing it for the Communist Party, rather as a member of The Party..."