[thelist] CF: Browse server Class?

Jeff jeff at c4webdesign.com
Tue Aug 22 19:21:34 CDT 2000

frank,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: Frank <framar at interlog.com>
:
: Can anyone point me to the source/information
: that allows me to use the 'browse server' class
: that we use to setup a dsn? The actual page
: is encrypted, and I can't find it in my docs.
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

based on the subject matter of your questions in the past i'm guessing this
is a cold fusion question.  however, other than having something to do with
a dsn, i'm not sure what your question actually is.  could you possibly
restate your question, maybe with some more background info on what you're
trying to accomplish?

thanks,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden