[thelist] Virtual PC

kevin raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 22 20:50:27 CDT 2000

appreciate the quick response but unfortunately the search returned  "0"

Do you have your system setup to test with multiple browsers??
If so could you share how you have things configured for testing??

I have read that some of the browsers need to be placed on there on
"Partitions" with there own OS; I use w98, and in the case of Microsoft IE I
would have to create one partition with OS for each instance of the browser.
 So partitioning for IE 3, 4, 5, and 5.5 with OS on each.
I could then add NN 3.04, 4.07, 4.51, and the new gecko to each partition
along with the browser for Amaya, webTV and Lynx.

Is this even remotely close to how things need to be setup.

thanx
krr