[thelist] ASP question

William Anderson wpanderson at wsatkins.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 07:05:36 CDT 2000

	[snip]

oops mess-up :)

the docs for custom error messages are here:
http://www.apache.org/docs/custom-error.html

also meant to say that if you reconfigure IIS 4.0 to use different error
msgs, you could point the errors to ASP pages which redirect you to other
pages/servers if that is your intention, by means of ASP header control or
HTML META REFRESH.

cheers'en

--
William Anderson, WS Atkins IT Scotland, Glasgow
E-mail: wpanderson at wsatkins.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)141 332 7030 x2216 - Fax: +44 (0)141 331 2481