[thelist] Online Resume

Ron White rwhite at edverify.com
Wed Aug 23 09:08:33 CDT 2000

I've had recruiters look at mine, haven't gotten any offers from it though.
It is handy to have, though. I had sent my resume to a company and the HR
person didn't sent the whole thing to the person doing the phone interview,
so I just gave him the URL and we got on with the interview. Mine is more
technical since I'm more of a Network Engineer, but here it is:

www.gate.net/~ronwhite/resume.htm

<blatant plug>
and if anyone in the north Atlanta area is looking to hire a Network
Engineer/Admin/IIS/WebDev type, or knows of someone who is, please let me
know :-)
</blatant plug>

Ron