[thelist] open source development network

Ron White rwhite at edverify.com
Wed Aug 23 09:40:03 CDT 2000

Lynn,
	You are a member of evolt, therefore it is perfectly acceptable to place a
link to thesite on your site. Its part of the "spread the word" we've been
talking about. Evolt is a democracy in its purest form, all major issues are
brought to the group by the admins. They take care to the day to day stuff,
but rarely, if ever, make a decision that affects the whole without input
from the group.

My 2 dinars,
Ron

Oh and I believe there are some kewl graphics to make links with as well
somewhere or another on thesite....