[thelist] CSS for tables..

kevin raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 23 18:03:44 CDT 2000

No the same as you, text for reading
Spent major hours pouring thru CSS1, newsgroups, several books, etc
To get an idea of the best approaches for web design when working with CSS.

Most of the information I found all said to use the .em unit "when font
control is needed" to enable the user to make adjustments according to there
own needs.
Of course sense we ultimately work for someone else I guess they make the
final decision.

krr