[thelist] Ti3 is hiring

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Fri Aug 25 19:46:59 CDT 2000

Timely, considering all the hiring talk....

Do you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth (USA) area?? (Hi Seth =) )

Would you like to work for a company that isn't afraid to tell a client
'no?'
Would you like to work for a company that lets you be the designer *and*
backend programmer?
Would you like to work for a company that is about to explode above the
radar?

Ti3 is a fantastic place to work if you like things like flexible
hours, revenue sharing, wearing sandals to work, playing foosball, and
stock.  If you or someone you know might be interested, please
contact me to find out more information or to submit a resume.

Here's the specific experience we are looking for:
-  IIS 4.0 or greater development experience (ASP, VBScript and JavaScript)
-  Any additional VB and Database ( SQL Server 7.0 ) experience very
helpful

Even if you don't have those specific skillsets, don't hesitate, you never
know. We're looking for a Jack of All Trades, Master in maybe one or two.
We're not your typical .com (I don't even think we fit the description), and
we don't have a problem with funding or revenues.

More info: http://www.ti3.com/

Contact me at work:
sgd at ti3.com
800.491.4994x27