[thelist] Dress for Success (was: HTML test)

Madhu Menon madhu at asiacontent.com
Sat Aug 26 14:19:47 CDT 2000

At 10:30 PM 8/26/00, you wrote:
>http://roselli.org/andrew/pages/016_13A.htm ... i'm the one on the
>left side of the Trade Federation Droid Control Ship pool with the
>orangey shirt and the black t-shirt... what others have i posted?

Hey, it's pretty good to finally be able to put a face to a name on the
list (although in the above photograph, I can only make out hair, more hair
and sunglasses on Adrian, and very little face :)
The shirt stands out though. :P

I was wondering if any other list members have personal pages with their
photos on 'em. It would be nice to take a look at who all these nice people
helping each other actually look like.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon