[thelist] Dress for Success (was: HTML test)

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sun Aug 27 17:19:16 CDT 2000

Daniel J. Cody wrote on 27/8/00 6:51 pm

>http://members.evolt.org/marlene/DC2000
http://www.easyweb.co.uk/pics/dc/optimised/

There are some admin friends and relations mixed in there too.

>Here are some of the admin members from this last Febuary when some of
>us got together in Washington DC, where marlene was good enough to put
>all of us up. Lots of drinks, a tour of the national capital, and a ton
>of fun(and finally putting a name voice to some of the email address' :)..
Hey, I *nearly* spoke to the famous aardvaark last week.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at members.evolt.org              PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
  tel: +44 (0)778 068 6418                snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
 http://evolt.org/index.cfm?menu=9&uid=32            Edinburgh, Scotland