[thelist] accessibility finding: another victory for the visually impaired

Mon Aug 28 02:29:49 CDT 2000

> In addition to this email, I've just heard on the radio that SOCOG is
> complaining that it'll be too expensive and difficult for them to fix the site
> before the Olympics begin.

Yeah.. we all know how hard it is to add alt tags..*grin*

Sheesh.. how hard can it be.. i mean if they have a flash site (I dunno
as I havent seen the site.. as an aussie we get enuff olympics crap
every day with out going in seach for it!) then just build a low tech
non flash site...

vid (who allways adds alt tags..)

For designs that grab your attention
     like a mohawk on a politician!