[thelist] Help w/ moving domain

Donna Jones donnajj at gwi.net
Mon Aug 28 17:30:41 CDT 2000

Redstar:  Thanks!

The whois doesn't have the ordinary information that I'd come to expect
from Network Solutions, bhcom, as registrar and (host) put out different
information.
http://www.switch.ch/cgi-bin/info/whois?Query=mainespeakout.org&Server=whois.networksolutions.com

How could one find out how the site was registered, without going
through the whois stuff, is there any other way?  That's the problem at
this point, I think.

Donna

<tip>Life can get more complicated since the dns de-regulation, and it
can be simplier staying with Network Solutions, especially for newbies,
I guess ;) </tip>