[thelist] Photoshop 6 screen caps

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Mon Aug 28 17:46:20 CDT 2000

Paul Bradforth wrote on 28/8/00 6:20 pm

>> >http://www.computerarts.co.uk/photoshop/photoshop6.asp
>>
>> Anyone else think that the 'new' web bits aren't really anything
>> special?
>
>Only inasmuch as we might now be able to get rid of ImageReady...seems
>like Photoshop does all that now. I could never see the point of
>ImageReady; this looks great to me.

If you've already got PS, sure. But IR was a great 70ukp package which
did pretty much everything I needed. I was about to roll it out over
several hundred users when Adobe pulled the plug.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at members.evolt.org              PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
  tel: +44 (0)778 068 6418                snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
 http://evolt.org/index.cfm?menu=9&uid=32            Edinburgh, Scotland