[thelist] HTTP Request Log

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Mon Aug 28 17:46:22 CDT 2000

Warden, Matt wrote on 28/8/00 10:53 pm

>I need a way to see what requests are being made by my browser.
>IE/NN/whatever... doesn't matter. There's an issue with one of the sites I'm
>developing where if you enter a fractional value for a quantity, it goes
>into a never-ending loop of requests (or so it seems). And I don't even know
>where to start. I want to resolve this one before anyone notices.

You got access to the site logs?

IE & iCab on Mac both show the requests as they go, but because they can
make several simultaneously, it's not always clear what's happening.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at members.evolt.org              PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
  tel: +44 (0)778 068 6418                snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
 http://evolt.org/index.cfm?menu=9&uid=32            Edinburgh, Scotland