[thelist] HomeSite, ASP, F11 and Photoshop

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 30 07:22:15 CDT 2000

> From: Jacob Stetser
>
> That's what happens when Microsoft chooses an
> extension already taken
> for something completely different :)

actually, i think Photoshop takes too many damn
extensions... but that's a function of the ability to save
so many different types of settings... i just wish they
didn't make it so i have to futz with the registry to get
the extension back...

> At least the likelihood of Photoshop being on a
> server machine is
> unlikely. However, Photoshop is on a lot of
> client machines here, and
> I have to right click and Open With... rather
> than double-click on ASP files :(

egad i hope it isn't on any servers anywhere... i also
heavily configure my 'send to' menu to list my 4 favorite
editors (notepad, notetab, ultraedit, wordpad)... my default
for double-clicking an ASP file is notepad... who needs
color coding...