[thelist] Worst use of Frames I've seen

Jason Morehead jmorehead at alphalincoln.com
Wed Aug 30 09:17:05 CDT 2000

>http://www.jeepunpaved.com/frameset_home.html
>

>This, my friends, is what I call a good example of what NOT to do with
>frames.... White space on BOTH sides of the frame??? Want to bet that the
>genius who though that was a good idea has pointy hair??

also noticed some wierd usability no-no's... for example, there's one
section where you can scroll a horizontal list of options... however,
if you want to scroll right, you click on the left button and vice
versa (or whatever is the opposite of normally scrolling
horizontally).

it's not that bad-looking of a site... though that vertical
"letterboxing" does seem a bit wierd.

and hey, my hair is sometimes pointy... but that's usually due to bedhead.

jason
--
http://www.alphalincoln.com/
alphagraphics of nebraska - web services