[thelist] rock n' roll web site

mr dave squalid at libertysurf.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 16:43:09 CDT 2000

A quote from Erika:
> My little brother has a rock n' roll band.  He says it's in the vein
> of Phish.  I don't know much about Phish, but I call it bluesy,
> jazzy, jammy.
Interesting!

www.offspring.com     www.punkmusic.com/afi
www.pitchshifter.com
www.chairpage.com

> Are there band sites that don't suck?  Are there band sites that
> rock?  URLs, please.
Yes there are. Look above.

> 2. Any other ideas about building a band site... >multimedia thoughts...
other things that seem like a >good idea... or things to avoid?
 from making our band's site, people have asked for quality sounds of the
band, LOADS of pictures, both live and otherwise, info about gigs, having a
guestbook has been a really popular idea, a chat room is not really
necessary unless they're super famous, and basically try to put regular up
to date news about the band on there.

and that would be that.
mr dave