[thelist] resumes and NDAs

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 1 08:58:24 CDT 2000

> From: Sean German
>
> But, aside any legal issues, I'm not looking to
> burn any bridges and
> wouldn't want anything on my resume that a
> potential employer might consider
> rude.  I certainly wouldn't want to raise concern
> about my ability to keep a
> secret because I blabbed sensitive information
> about a former employer all
> over my resume.

this is key....  i have no idea if a prospect i'm
interviewing has an NDA, and i can only assume that anything
that prospect tells me isn't protected...

however, if i feel that person is giving up too much
information, it makes me wonder how much information that
person will give up about my company... and then i wonder if
that person is under an NDA, and if so, if he/she is
honoring it...

it certainly gives me pause... by no means does it mean i
wouldn't hire that person, but it is something to think
about...