[thelist] [thelist][off]Corporate Training Policies

Michael Fritz fritz321 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 10:00:08 CDT 2000

I just found out that my company has the following policy regarding

"In the event [company name] pays the cost for any employee training, you
agree to reimburse [company name] the full amount of such costs if you
resign your employment with [company name] within one year from the date
such training takes place".

Do any of you know if this is enforcable? I'm worried because I'm  required
to take IT training courses each year that cost $1,500 to $2,500 dollars
each and there's no way I could afford to reimburse my company.