[thelist] netscape table backgound

vidman design vidman at starnet.com.au
Fri Sep 1 10:50:50 CDT 2000

> > Any ideas on how you can set a table background image in Netscape without it
> > making the image the background to each and every cell in the table?
>
> Yeah.. just add the background to the cell and not the table.
> Simple huh? *grin*

Doh!
Who wasn't reading the question correctly?
Me.. stoopid old me!! (hey it was 2.30am when i typed the email)

Ok.. try this.
Step 1. Make a table
Step 2. Add the background you want to use. Here's one I prepared
earlier.
Step 3. Nest another table inside the first table and divide this table
to suit your needs.
Step 4. Sit back and have a beer (or the beverage of your choice).

vid

For designs that grab your attention
     like a mohawk on a politician!
   http://www.vidmandesign.com