[thelist] netscape table backgound

Jay Turley jay at weberrific.org
Fri Sep 1 10:59:20 CDT 2000

Unfortunately won't work. NS inherits the table background image, so a
nested table will have the same background image in each cell as the
wrapping table. Instead, you have to put a new background on the inner
table. I suggest using a 10x10 transparent .gif; the larger the better
(well, up to a certain limit, anyway ;-) so less tiling and rendering is
involved.

  http://www.weberrific.org
 "Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology"