[thelist] perl (help)

thomas stephen stephen_media at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 18:02:59 CDT 2000

hello,
 i am using Matt scripts 2.3.1 version.In the guest
log html file there is no error indicated, but the
root directory a file  as been formed called
"dead.letter" it indicates the return path as well as
all about each dead letter.

stephen

ps

When i execute the script without any proper e-mail id
the message from the server sided reads "the server
has encountered internal server error"  contact the
web master or refer log entries"