[thelist] CGI temp file

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Tue Sep 5 01:44:31 CDT 2000

The temp file is being created by the server during its upload process. It
contains the uploaded file itself - if you try renaming the file to its
original name and viewing it, you should see that it's the original file.

You've got a couple of options - there will either be a method to transfer
the temp file to your chosen upload directory - in which case the temp file
becomes the uploaded file in effect. Alternatively you could delete any file
in your script directory called CGItemp* every time you run your script,
which should mean you'll never have more than one script in the directory.

.steve

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com
 Wap-Dev - http://www.wap-dev.net
 Cookstour - http://cookstour.org