[thelist] CMYK Crash Course

Rudy_Limeback at maritimelife.ca Rudy_Limeback at maritimelife.ca
Tue Sep 5 11:00:48 CDT 2000

>  Sorry for the off forum message. I was just so excited
> to see someone else from Lawrence, Kansas on the list
> and I didnt want to bother the other listers.

hi mike

when you see that your post accidentally did go to the entire list, you
are maybe going to get red in the face, yes?

please do not feel bad, this has happened to every one of us, i'm sure

i guess i will repeat the tip that i've given on past occasions...

<tip>
measure twice, cut once
</tip>

don't worry about it and hang on for a while because soon the evolt site
will allow members to list their locations (if they wish) for other
members to view

(not sure at this point whether we are going to be able to search by city
or anything as sophisticated as that right away...)

rudy
r937.com

p.s. sorry chris, dunno where the tip harvester announcements went to, but
we should have it back up soon -- sorry i'm so vague about exactly how
soon, but i can't fix it myself, although i will ask the admins who can