[thelist] Contractor Jobs

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Wed Sep 6 18:39:32 CDT 2000

Personally, I've found that the best way to get jobs is to have the
"employers" find you. Got a web site? Is it optimized for search engines (if
not, see my man Wolfgang -- email me privately for email address)?

This list is a good resource for small-to-medium sub-contract jobs
(can-I-get-a-few-more-hyphens-in-there?). I've got quite a bit of work from
direct postings on thelist and the evolt.org site as well as through
contacts that I have met on this list (you know, the *other* kind of
networking).

95% of the work I do is telecommuting jobs. So, don't ask me about getting
jobs in your local area.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com