[thelist] Same Code Section in 50+ Pages

Karen Bowen KarenB at FrontierSoftware.com.au
Wed Sep 6 21:24:50 CDT 2000

Probably not better than SSI's, but another option would be to have a
javascript function create the lines using document.write statements, link
this js file to each page using the <link> tag, then call the function at
the spot in the page you need the form to be written.

Cheers,
Karen