[thelist] securing images

tjfaloon1 tjfaloon1 at msn.com
Thu Sep 7 09:52:43 CDT 2000

I don't think it is impossible. I've visited sites where I have tried
to copy images & have gotten the message
"this option has been disabled".  This is what I wish to do to mine.
I have a picture to post that is used by a band to sell for a profit.
I'm not sure how the copyright laws work and if it may cause me
problems to post this picture. I do wish to post it. I thought it
would be safer if I stopped others from saving it to their own
computers to print out. I have changed the size so that it won't print
out to a full size from the web page.  I know they still may be able
to use it but I want to slow the process at least.
Thanks,
Teresa