[thelist] ecommerce, shopping carts, etc.

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Fri Sep 8 10:35:45 CDT 2000

John Scoot wrote:

> We're just doing our first e-commerce site for a client who sells TVR &
> Lotus accessories. We did a detailed evaluation of most of the known
> Shopping Cart software and settled on Actinic Catalog which scored top on
> four criteria:- flexibility, quality, ease of integration and customisation
> . We are 90% through building the site, which includes some fairly complex
> product mixes, variations etc, and the software is living up to
> expectations.

I have heard and read some good things about Actinic, but I'm curious about the
shipping configuration options.  Have you found any problems with it?  If the
bomb was gonna drop anywhere, it would be right on the shipping.  ;-)

PintSize Graphics & Web Hosting, Inc.
meredith at pintsize.com
3225 S. MacDill Ave. #208
Tampa, FL 33629