[thelist] Opinions on artnet.com

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 11 09:54:50 CDT 2000

nope, never heard of 'em... but when i first went there, i thought i
was at http://printmag.com/ for a second...

they certainly don't care for their 640x480 users, which is funny,
because it makes their on-site banner ads wrap in mid-image...
and while their DHTML drop-menus intelligently don't go off the right
of the screen for us running lo-res, they don't do the same for the
left side once i scroll to the right...

IOW, no, i have nothing to offer... just wanted to hear myself chat...