[thelist] Nested SQL question

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 16:23:17 CDT 2000

Kinda new to evolt and liking it more and more all
the time. I've just spent some time at the site
trying to find out what other cool articles I may
have missed. Is there a table of contents or index
of articles? I even read the FAQ!

I know there's a search engine, but I'm
the kind that likes to go to the library and just
walk through the stacks and find interesting books
on subjects I didn't even know existed.

Terry Fowler