[thelist] PDF to HTML

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Wed Sep 13 11:40:53 CDT 2000

::Addendum::

Adobe's updated this site since I last checked, and I should add a couple of
points:

1. They now specifically ask people not to use this for general conversion;
it's a free service provided for accessibility purposes and they don't want
it to get bogged down.

2. They DO offer a plug-in for your browser that does the same thing. It's
only for Windows right now. That would probably work better for you anyway,
Niklaus.

<wrap>
http://access.adobe.com/access_plugin.html
</wrap>

3. I also found this:

<wrap>
http://www.pdfzone.com/products/software/tool_PDFix.html
</wrap>

Don't know anything about it beyond its existence.

David "Itchy Send Button Finger" McCreath
home: http://home.gci.net/~mccreath/
work: http://www.asd.k12.ak.us/