[thelist] Merchant Accounts

Jay Fitzgerald jayfitz at bayou.com
Wed Sep 13 23:21:22 CDT 2000

Does anyone know where I can find a script (be it Perl or PHP) that I
can sell member registrations to a site on the web that will verify the
credit cards, connect to a merchant account and gateway system such as
authorize.net and process the payment, putting the membership fee
directly into a bank account?

I am not looking for a shopping cart because I don't have any "physical"
products. I am only selling membership registrations via the web, so all
I need is an order processing merchant solution script.

I hope I haven't confused anyone with my lingo but that's the best way I
can explain it.....

Jay