[thelist] Rewards of critiques

Michiel Trimpe mtrimpe at dse.nl
Thu Sep 14 08:55:47 CDT 2000

I participated in ThinkQuest once,

It's a great oppurtunity to meat up with people all over the world and
create something special. They have produced tons of marvellous websites and
offer all the server-side options one could possibly desire. I had a blast
participating and there were local TQ elections as well which meant you
could meet up with all the Dutch participants free of charge.

 - michiel