[thelist] comments

kev.skindrill kev.skindrill at bigfoot.com
Thu Sep 14 15:20:11 CDT 2000

 > This is my first web site.Go to www.mgsreekumar.com
 > please view  and send comments regarding it.

I thought the first page was mad! All the moving musical notes, not
everybody's cup of tea I'm sure, but I love stuff like that. If you don't
mind a relative newbie making a suggestion, if I were doing the "Milestones"
page I would have the relevant information come up as a mouse-over event
rather than the page re-loading every time, then only the text would have to
change. I can't remember who did this, but someone on the List here had a
page that did this to good effect, Electric Sheep or something like that. A
very good use of this effect can be seen at
http://www.ebolamusic.com/home/index.html where the central image changes
when you hover over a link.