[thelist] SSI question

Martha Hesselein mhessel at forwardconsulting.com
Fri Sep 15 13:18:01 CDT 2000

I am working on a site using SSI for pulling in the navigation.  There are
several navigation files, because there is a secondary navigation bar for
each primary area of interest.   So each primary area has its own nav file
(with its own secondary set of links).  Some content files are linked from
more than one nav file.

My question: need I have multiple versions of these content files with the
include command for each nav file, or is there a way (non js) to determine
the last file looked at and then choose the correct nav file to include?

here's the url: www.primehealth.org/default.shtml

p.s. I still have lots of formatting issues to resolve, but if youse mac
folks can give me any feedback, I'll be grateful.

Martha