[thelist] First Foray Into PHP/MYSQL

J. Ross Dishner ross at designcc.com
Fri Sep 15 16:22:41 CDT 2000

Evolutionaries,

I am hosting about 25 sites and would like to put an information page
on each one while keeping the individual site's appearance the same.
I will be updating this information often and will most likely be
adding info often.

I've been wanting to delve into PHP for use with MYSQL and i'm
thinking this will be an excellent job to start learning with. I've
poked around php.net and found it to be a mountain of info and
probably over my head at the moment. I'd appreciate and links to info
regarding calling data from the database to the individual pages.

Thanks,

Ross