[thelist] *Good* clip art/icons/illustrations CD or web site

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 15 17:25:49 CDT 2000

i can understand ditching the Corel clip-art, much of it is pretty
bad... but if you've already been through Artville, and possibly
others, and maybe even done a dingbat search as well, it sounds
like you ultimately have two options left:

- make your own through drawing it yourself or pieceing together
elements from the other sets...

- hire a professional illustrator...

with so many stock houses and so much variety, it sounds like
you have a very particular thing you are looking for...  i can give you
some names of locals i like (like http://inkwellstudios.com/, for
example), or you can even start the trek at:
http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=illustrators