[thelist] .lasso

Daniel J. Cody djc at oracular.com
Fri Sep 15 20:59:44 CDT 2000

I(and I know i speak for jeff on this one) think lasso is crap. Just my
little opinionated opinion, but just wanted to point out the fact. If
anyone wants a more in-depth explanation of why(i'm sure we've all had
enough of my long assed emails this week :), shout and i'll share.

lassos are only good for cattle and bed posts... yeahhhh baby!

.djc.