[thelist] .lasso

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Fri Sep 15 21:13:33 CDT 2000

>lassos are only good for cattle and bed posts... yeahhhh baby!

how about XHTML horses?

Actually, I am interested.  As it brings me to another topic.

I got a job!!!!  This is a very good thing as I was really broke & in
debt & have a kid & need the benefits and security.  I'll be working
for a Catholic University http://www.up.edu for a living wage. (first
time in my life...)

As you see, the front page is a .lasso.
(free porn, however, is not part of the benefit package.)

There are a lot of database/server issues going on there... aside
from all the front-end/political issues... I expect to be in joyfully
over my head.

But that's what Evolt is for, right? :-)

<tip type="life" author="erika">Things can change in a heartbeat.
Sometimes for the better.</tip>

xxoo

Erika

erika at seastorm.com