[thelist] Site Review Please

Jodi Short weboriginals at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 15:04:35 CDT 2000

Rudy, thanks for your comments and for clarify
aardvarks comments.  Okay I understand what I have to
do but what do you do when the client specifies the
site to be like this - especially the background logo
on all pages, framed pages with different nav bar.
Yes I do have permission on the framesets.  I can make
certain changes and maybe make suggestions but a whole
committee of people decided on what exactly they
wanted.

Jodi