[thelist] More About Domains

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Sep 19 08:02:34 CDT 2000

Hi George,

Thanks for the article and information.  I didn't mean to confuse anyone.
What I had been doing, was looking through the list of new Canadian
registrars, I picked two that sounded reasonable, and sent them a request
asking if I could transfer my .com addresses to them as well.  (Hey, for
$14/CDN, its a great buy.)  Both had replied saying that you cannot transfer
registrar companies.  Obviously, these two companies are in the dark and
won't be getting my business for Canadian or .com addresses.

Michele

Michele Foster
WordPro Services
Aurora, Ontario, Canada