[thelist] Do they know what they are doing?

Jenn Coker me at wt.net
Tue Sep 19 12:12:04 CDT 2000

From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of aardvark

that's why an organization tends to lean to one side or the other...
thankfully here we've got a two houses under one roof, all of whom
are very good...
---------------------------------------

and therein lies the ultimate, IMO, challenge of this "era"... to do both..
and well at that. i don't think i've ever seen a solution be handled by
separate technical & creative houses that nears the quality of an all in
house job.  Furthermore, I've been dually disappointed and disgusted by
those I expected to possess this ability to see/handle/manage both sides..
either most people are ignorant of the natural push/pull-black/white needed
to make up a whole and what it takes to keep the balance there, or there is
some loss of profit in "having it all under one roof" that i can't really
see.

it's quite the task i admit. but with a little respect (aww),
coordination/cooperation (double awwwwww), and a little forethought.. it
*can* work.. i think.