[thelist] printing out a webpage that doesn't cut off the last inch to the right

Oddur Snær Magnússon oddur at gm.is
Wed Sep 20 05:47:20 CDT 2000

I'd recomend making a printable version of the page. All it should require
is another stylesheet. There you could define a more "printable" version of
the page, black text on white backgr, minimum pictures, etc. You could also
there define the page to be thinner so it would print correctly.

- Oddur Magnusson
- Oddur at gm.is