[thelist] Porn to code to.

Alan McCoy a.r.mccoy at larc.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 21 09:17:10 CDT 2000

> Yet with no link to Sound Jam? And as best as I can figure out (after a 5
> minute search), SoundJam is an exclusively MP3 player for the Mac .

SoundJam would be at www.soundjam.com. FluffertraX would be here:

http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?genre=search&searchdesc=fluffer
trax

(beware the evil wrapping URL)

Yeah, yeah...alright...here's a tip! :-)

<tip>
When doing complimentary mockups for a prospective client, be sure to
include some kind of watermark so they can't rip off your design. Well, they
still can, but watermarks and using lower-quality JPEGs makes it a little
more difficult.
</tip>

Alan

"Wasn't it a millionaire who said 'Imagine no possessions'?"  -- E. Costello